Since our newest writer, Lindsay Wilson, gave us an awesome post on the player profiles of the defenseman, I think it is necessary to find out what you think of the Blue Jackets blueliners (say that 5 times fast).
I learned some new things about the defenseman of the Blue Jackets after reading Lindsay’s post, and like I just mentioned, I think it is a great time to find out more about what you think of Columbus’ defense.
First poll question…
Second question revolves around points, and the overall contributions of each defenseman. Here is a quick look at the points from each blueliner from last season to assist you with the next poll question…
- Jack Johnson - 44 Games Played, 5 Goals, 14 Assists, 19 Points, Plus/Minus -5
- James Wisniewski - 30 Games Played, 5 Goals, 9 Assists, 14 Points, Plus/Minus -1
- Fedor Tyutin - 48 Games Played, 4 Goals, 18 Assists, 22 Points, Plus/Minus +9
- Nikita Nikitin - 38 Games Played, 3 Goals, 6 Assists, 9 Points, Plus/Minus +2
- Tim Erixon - 31 Games Played, 0 Goals, 5 Assists, 5 Points, Plus/Minus +4
- Dalton Prout - 28 Games Played, 1 Goal, 6 Assists, 7 Points, Plus/Minus +15
- Cody Goloubef - 11 Games Played, 1 Goal, 0 Assists, Points 1, Plus/Minus -3
I know I have asked this question before, probably multiple times actually. Since there is a new twist in the story though, I thought it would be a good time to ask again.
Twist in the story: Dalton Prout had surgery in mid August, therefore he will most likely be missing training camp, and potentially more time.
Tags: Columbus Blue Jackets